Funny WhatsApp Status



 

1. "I'm not lazy; I'm just on energy-saving mode."

2. "I'm not a complete idiot—some parts are missing."

3. "I'm not clumsy; the floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way."

4. "I'm not addicted to coffee. We're just in a committed relationship."

5. "I'm not a baker, but I can make a mean cupcake disappear."

6. "I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already."

7. "I'm not arguing; I'm just explaining why I'm right."

8. "I'm not saying I'm Batman, but have you ever seen us in the same room together?"

9. "My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do."

10. "I don't need a hairstylist; my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning."

11. "I'm not short; I'm concentrated awesome."

12. "I wish common sense was more common."

13. "I'm not lazy; I'm just highly motivated to do nothing."

14. "I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours."

15. "I'm not fat; I'm just easy to see."

16. "I'm not weird. I'm a limited edition."

17. "I'm not clumsy; the floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way."

18. "My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do."

19. "I'm not a doctor, but I can definitely give you a placebo."

20. "I'm not lazy; I'm just on power-saving mode."

21. "I'm not old; I'm a recycled teenager."

22. "I don't have a dirty mind; I have a sexy imagination."

23. "I'm not fat; I'm just so sexy that it overflows."

24. "I'm not lazy; I'm just conserving energy."

25. "I'm not ignoring you; I'm just prioritizing my laziness."

26. "I'm not short; I'm fun-sized."

27. "I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing."

28. "I'm not a bad driver; I'm an expert in alternative routes."

29. "I'm not clumsy; it's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way."

30. "I'm not addicted to chocolate. We're in a committed relationship."

31. "I'm not sarcastic; I'm just intelligent beyond your understanding."

32. "I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together."

33. "I don't have a beer belly; I have a fuel tank for a love machine."

34. "I'm not lazy; I'm just conserving energy for future endeavors."

35. "I'm not antisocial; I'm just selectively social."

36. "I'm not a doctor, but I can cure your boredom."

37. "I don't snore. I dream I'm a motorcycle."

38. "I'm not clumsy; the floor just hates me."

39. "I'm not a control freak; I just know what's best for everyone."

40. "I don't need a hairstylist; my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning."

41. "I'm not lazy; I'm just on battery-saving mode."

42. "I'm not late; everyone else is just early."

43. "I'm not saying I'm Batman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room."

44. "I'm not short; I'm vertically efficient."

45. "I'm not fat; I'm just so sexy that it overflows."

46. "I'm not clumsy; I'm just participating in a 'floor is lava' challenge."

47. "I'm not ignoring you; I'm just giving you time to reflect on how awesome I am."

48. "I'm not crazy; my reality is just different from yours."

49. "I'm not a chef, but I can microwave like a pro."

50. "I'm not a morning person; don't talk to me until my coffee does."


Feel free to choose any of these funny status ideas for your WhatsApp profile or use them as inspiration to create your own hilarious statuses.

love  WhatsApp status 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post