Cute WhatsApp Status



1. "You make my heart smile."

2. "Life is better with you by my side."

3. "Every day with you is a blessing."

4. "You are my happy place."

5. "I fall in love with you more and more every day."

6. "You are the reason I believe in love."

7. "You make my world a brighter place."

8. "You are my favorite hello and hardest goodbye."

9. "I'm grateful to have you in my life."

10. "You are the missing piece to my puzzle of happiness."

11. "You light up my life like nobody else."

12. "You are the sweetest person I know."

13. "With you, every moment is a treasure."

14. "I'm so lucky to have you."

15. "You are the definition of cuteness."

16. "You make my heart skip a beat."

17. "Being with you feels like a dream come true."

18. "You are my sunshine on a cloudy day."

19. "You are the reason I believe in fairy tales."

20. "You are my favorite person in the whole world."

21. "You bring out the best in me."

22. "You are my happy ending."

23. "My heart smiles whenever I think of you."

24. "You are my favorite thought."

25. "I can't imagine my life without you."

26. "You are my forever and always."

27. "Your smile is my favorite curve."

28. "I'm falling for you and I can't stop."

29. "You make my heart sing."

30. "You are the apple of my eye."

31. "I'm addicted to your love."

32. "You are the missing piece to my heart's puzzle."

33. "You make my world complete."

34. "I'm falling in love with your quirks and all."

35. "You are my favorite kind of madness."

36. "You are the reason I believe in magic."

37. "You are the sweetest thing in my life."

38. "You are my favorite adventure."

39. "You make my heart go boom."

40. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

41. "You are my favorite distraction."

42. "You are my happy pill."

43. "You are my favorite person to talk to."

44. "You make my heart melt."

45. "You are the reason behind my smile."

46. "You make my world a better place."

47. "You are the epitome of cuteness."

48. "You are my happily ever after."

49. "You make me feel like the luckiest person alive."

50. "You are my favorite cuddle buddy."

51. "You are the cherry on top of my life."

52. "You make even the simplest moments special."

53. "You are my favorite part of every day."

54. "You are the reason I believe in love at first sight."

55. "You make my heart do a happy dance."

56. "You are my favorite person to be weird with."

57. "You are the missing piece to my heart's puzzle."

58. "You make me believe in forever."

59. "You are my constant source of happiness."

60. "You are my favorite kind of madness."

61. "You make my world sparkle."

62. "You are the peanut butter to my jelly."

63. "You are the reason I believe in soulmates."

64. "You make my heart flutter like a butterfly."

65. "You are my favorite adventure buddy."

66. "You are my sunshine in the darkest of days."

67. "You are the sweetest dream I never want to wake up from."

68. "You make my heart skip a beat and my face blush."

69. "You are my favorite person to make memories with."

70. "You are the reason I believe in love's magic."

71. "You make my heart sing a love song."

72. "You are my favorite kind of crazy."

73. "You make every day feel like a special occasion."

74. "You are the reason I believe in happily ever after."

75. "You make my heart overflow with love."

76. "You are my favorite adventure partner."

77. "You are the honey to my tea."

78. "You are the reason my heart is always smiling."

79. "You make my world brighter with your presence."

80. "You are my favorite person to laugh with."

81. "You are the key to my heart's happiness."

82. "You make my heart melt like butter."

83. "You are my favorite cuddle buddy."

84. "You are the sugar to my coffee."

85. "You are the reason I believe in love's power."

86. "You make my heart dance with joy."

87. "You are my favorite partner in crime."

88. "You make my world complete."

89. "You are the marshmallow to my hot chocolate."

90. "You are the reason I believe in love's magic."

91. "You make my heart burst with love."

92. "You are my favorite person to have adventures with."

93. "You are the chocolate to my ice cream."

94. "You are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face."

95. "You make my life feel like a fairytale."

96. "You are my favorite person to have deep conversations with."

97. "You are the sprinkles to my cupcake."

98. "You are the reason my heart is always happy."

99. "You make my world a better place with your love."

100. "You are my favorite person to cuddle with."


Feel free to choose any of these cute status ideas for your WhatsApp profile or use them as inspiration to create your own adorable statuses.

Sad WhatsApp Status

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post